“How To Get Better At Writing” is temporarily unavailable. Tentative date for the re-release is 15th October 2021. Apologies for all inconveniences.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Writing is such fun, right up until the moment you have to sit down and write.
HOW TO GET BETTER AT WRITING TODAY is a self-help book designed to help writers and authors overcome their greatest obstacles and achieve their highest goals in writing.
If you are looking for a book that simplifies the craft of writing from start to finish, this book is for you. In this easy-to-use book, I will be showing you step by step how to move from the preconception phase to the point where you begin to write, to the point of completing your manuscript. And then we will take it a notch further up to the point where your book or your content is published and reaches your audience.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to overcome your biggest writing problems.
- Where to find inspiration and how to nurture the writer in you.
- Why your writings are not as good as the ones written by your favourite authors, and what you can do about it.
- How to set SMART writing goals and achieve them.
- How to organise, store and manage your writings.
- The intricacies of the cover, front and back matters, book title, beginning, and the body of your book.
- How to develop your characters, plot, settings, and take your descriptions to a top notch.
- Ways of publishing and promoting your book and other contents.
This is an action book; it is also full of real-life examples that will help transform your writing experience from an absolute nightmare into such bliss.