It’s Valentine’s Day, and here are some things you can do to show love to the writers and authors in your lives:
- Make time to read their books.
- Spend money to buy their books.
- Drop their names in your conversations
- Drop the names of their books in your conversations.
- Take selfies with their books.
- Send reviews of their books to them.
- Write reviews of their books and post them on your platforms.
- Follow them on social media.
- Engage with them on social media.
- Read their writer’s blog
- Subscribe to their writer’s blog
- Sign up for their email list
- Show up for them when it matters.
- Add their books to your Goodreads lists
- Get their books noticed.
- Be honest in your assessments. Don’t lie.
The list us mot exhaustive, but whatever you think you can do to support your friends and families who are writers, don’t hesitate.
Let’s make the world a better place, one book at a time.
@KemiOwonibi / Writers&Authors